24/11/20 update

I've done a few more of the group figure drawings.

Firstly, heather and clover:


They both have meanings associated with luck so I continued with the gambler idea that I used before. Also, heather has a double meaning of luck and protection. So for the latter part, I gave her some muscle and chunky but friendly facial features.

Secondly, zinnia and jasmine:


Both have meanings to do with friendship. Specifically, jasmine means amicability and cheerfulness and zinnia means everlasting friendship. I chose to leave this one largely unfinished because I think I need to move on from these kinds of drawings.

I need to work out a way for this project to push me more. I'm go back to reading and research for a bit to see if I can get any ideas.

Refernces

Heather pose reference

Clover pose reference

Jasmine pose reference

Zinnia pose reference

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15/03/21 update

23/02/21 update