23/11/20 update

 I've done a couple drawings. I don't think that they push me forward that much but I'm a little stumped right now about my immediate next steps so it's better than not doing anything at all.

First, I did a group drawing of clover, crocus and baby breath:


They all mean innocence in some way so drawing them as a group felt appropriate. I was meaning for them to be sisters but it didn't really end up like that. My interpretation of daisy is different than before but I think this version fits better.
I want to do more of these group shots.

Secondly I did a drawing of clematis:


I want to see how the Victorian style fashion fits with 60s style appliances. I think it's worked out okay but I need to do a test in colour before I'm certain.

References

Drawing one reference one and two

Drawing two reference

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15/03/21 update

23/02/21 update

25/10/20 update