17/11/20 update

I managed to catch a cold so that halted my progress for a handful of days and then I had trouble getting back into the swing of things. I've managed to make some progress now though.

I've started on an interior photobashed painting. I wasn't really sure how to to tackle it so I drew out a basic room top-down perspective room outline and tried to fit photos to it:

Attempt 1

Attempt 2

I wasn't happy with these were looking. It didn't feel right. I went back to the drawing board and went researching for new photo packs and images that I could use. Eventually I decided to use an image of a room as a base and then layer on top clippings of other photos.

Original photo

Edited photo

I also have a figure on a separate transparent layer. Separating the full edited photo into multiple worked out well last time so I'm doing it again.

Figure image layer

I was going to try and put in furniture but I think I just need to get this out of the way right now considering the delay. 

Additionally, a over a week ago I drew this fanart in my free time for fun:


I don't have much to comment on it but I think it's relevant enough to include here.

References

Photo packs used





PNG Photo Pack: People


Pose reference credit to Senshi Stock

Character design credits to Marik Bentusi#5844 (Faitow-chan) and Vixit#5531 (Main Story-chan) on Discord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15/03/21 update

23/02/21 update

25/10/20 update