16/10/20 update

 So, I did some drawing. First:


    Here I left the flower language stuff to the side and did some face drawings of different emotions. I kinda improvised the facial features and hair styles and I found that for the sterner expressions I defaulted to longer and sharper features.

    Then I went back to the flowers and made a couple illustrations of my chamomile, larkspur and clematis designs:




    Like with the daisy drawing I did before, I focused on the personality and emotion. I also made adjustments to the clematis and larkspur designs since I felt that they looked to modern. I while ago I downloaded a brush set meant to replicate alcohol markers and I hadn't really played with them that much so I took the time to practice with them here. I've found that I like working with them.

References



    I posed the default female CLIP STUDIO 3D model that comes with the software for the chamomile and larkspur drawings.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15/03/21 update

23/02/21 update

25/10/20 update