12/10/20 update

     I had trouble getting to sleep last night so I painted something pretty quickly that vaguely relates to my project.


    I don't have a whole lot to say about it, it's just a vaguely magical nature environment. Nothing particularly unique.

    I have continued with the my research as well. I feel like I have found all the relevant floriography / flower language papers that I can from what the uni lets me access. It's a smallish handful but the citations from the papers should give me an idea of where to look next. I am struggling to try and find thesis of my project and how I need to centre my practical work around my theory. 
    Also I find reading on my laptop to be a bit difficult so I tried using a text to speech while reading along myself. I think I'll keep doing it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15/03/21 update

23/02/21 update

25/10/20 update